Friday, October 17, 2008

My aunt and her husband are driving in tonight. They're coming through on their way to Arizona from Oregon and will stay here until Monday. I then get Tuesday to myself before my sister arrives with a friend on Wednesday to stay through the following Monday. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Before I know it, October will be gone and it will be November. Hopefully, we'll be just that much closer to a change of guard in the white house.

When I got home from soccer last night, there was a message on my machine from an actual human who had called to ensure I was voting YES on Proposition 8. Boy, do I wish I had been home to take that call.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

We can thank the Mormons.

3:09 PM  
Blogger LA said...

When I got home from soccer last night, there was a message on my machine from an actual human who had called to ensure I was voting YES on Proposition 8. Boy, do I wish I had been home to take that call.

No one's called me for that yet, but they'll be sorry if they do. Why should I care who gets married? There should be a proposition banning propositions like 8.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home