Monday, October 13, 2008

Today has gone by in a haze. We had a late hockey game last night and, as a result, I didn't get to bed until around 2am. I slept until almost 10 this morning, like a complete rock. I rolled out of bed and right into my office where I worked on notes all day. Work for the rest of the week looks pretty uneventful, and things are finally starting to slow down a little bit.

Usually, no one ever comes to visit me in Los Angeles, but my mom and sister came earlier this year. Now, I'm expecting my cousin and her husband next weekend. They're stopping by on their way to Arizona on a road trip. Then the following weekend, my OTHER sister is coming to stay with her friend for a few days. The upcoming weekends should be busy!


My cousin's husband enjoys woodworking and has been refurbishing their home for a while now and it's beautiful. They're looking forward to touring the Gamble House here in Pasadena, which I always enjoy visiting. I'm hoping to take them to a Frank Lloyd Wright as well, though I didn't really enjoy my last tour of the Hollyhock mansion in Hollywood. Are there other tourable Frank Lloyd Wrights in the L.A. area? Anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

I'm not sure, but if there is, hopefully it won't burn down in the next couple days. Speaking of architecture, how did you like that incredible Lautner on Mad Men last night?

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home