Thursday, December 13, 2007

My 24 hours in Big Bear was a lot of fun. My friend, James, has a beautiful little house up there with a great view of both Bear Mountain and Snow Summit. Here's a photo from his deck.


And after a day snowboarding, here I am taking a nice long soak in the hot tub.


I would show you more photos, but sadly, it appears I lost my camera somewhere on the slopes. If any of you were appalled at the $100 cost of my glasses, I'll spare you the cost of the camera. Oh, and I think I sprained my thumb. Yeah...good times.

2 Comments:

Blogger dnetrunner said...

wow, that looks great...snow on the deck, beautiful scenery, hot tub and diet coke...life is good.

Too bad about your camera!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

james - will you marry me?

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home