Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Work is becoming a real drag. Every day or night when I come in here, I sit down, turn the computer on and think to myself, "I so do not want to be here right now." Then I realize I've been feeling like that for weeks. It's not this job in particular, it's just sitting in an office, working for the man on a clock. I've come to miss being able to work at home sometimes and wish I could get a job that would let me do that all the time. Not only would it save them money, I'd be more productive. At least today is my Friday. Tomorrow, I'll run some errands and get some stuff done and then leave at night for Big Bear where a friend and I will hit the slopes on Thursday. Yay! That makes the week a little easier to get through.

Photos were released today from the upcoming Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I must admit, Harrison Ford has long been one of my favorite actors (though he hasn't done anything exciting in a long time). He looks well, if not quite a bit older, in the photos, and even though I don't want to be, I'm dying to see this film. I've also come to like Shia LaBeouf as he's gotten older and am hoping the movie won't be horrible. I never bothered to see Indiana Jones 3. Does anyone think it's worth it? It may be time to watch all the old ones back to back.

3 Comments:

Blogger dnetrunner said...

Sorry work has been such a drag. Watching the clock makes for a long day...

Is Indiana Jones 3 the one with Sean Connery?

Have fun on the slopes! We saw a smantering of "real" snow the other day. I can't wait for a good snowfall!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Indiana Jones 3 - with Sean Connery as his father - is delightful! Connery plays against type as a nebbishy professor. I enjoyed it alot. I feel the same way about work. I try to work some from home and haven't been able to do that in months . . .

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW... Lost Crusade is my favorite Jones movie..It is much better than Temple of Doom. Once again you havew evil Nazi's and a race for the Holy Grail this time. Plus the banter between Junior and Dr. Jones is great! "We named the dog Indiana!!!"
Jen

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home