Monday, March 17, 2008

I don't have much to write today or the energy to write it. First off, the wind really kicked up here last night. So much so that I don't think I ever got more than 15 straight minutes of sleep at any time. Because of this, work was exhausting. With a couple of hours left, I started to get a headache which has now turned into one of the worst headaches I've ever had. I actually think I'm going to miss a hockey game because of it. I hope everyone else is having a better day than I am.

5 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I'm tired too. Hope you get a better night of sleep and the headache goes away.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Oh my. The winds were horrible here too. Hope you feel better, and have a good snuggly sleep with Wally dog tonight.

9:22 PM  
Blogger LA said...

As a migraine veteran and a self-declared headache expert, in lieu of Imitrex, Fiorinal or other rx meds, I recommend extra strength Excedrin or Excedrin for migraine. Caffeine also helps, so does ice at the base of the neck. Most of all, get some sleep, preferably in a dark, quiet room with a big yellow lab next to you. That last part is a rx for a happy life, actually. Take care.

12:50 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

excederine is THE best. If you take it,though, make sure you eat something, the asprin in it will make you sick. Sweet dreams, hope you wake up feeling better!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

OMG - la just described my sinus headache ritual, except it involves Excedrin Sinus Headache. the ice at the base of the neck is awesome, as is the dark room and a warm furry friend.

for sinus, I'd add in addition to the caffeine, eat stuff so spicy it makes your nose run, and take hot steamy showers

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home