Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm not sure I can possibly count the amount of ways in which the past 24 hours have sucked. A lot of it is work stuff that wouldn't make sense for most of you, so I'll try to strip it down to the basics.

First off, after having a bad day yesterday in which I found out about having to go in to work and be part of this problematic show, I had to attend my condominium associations annual meeting. You might ask why I would want to do that. I didn't. However, it has been highly suggested that I be a member of the board and I am now a reluctant secretary. The meeting went over two hours and consisted of a considerable amount of bickering. After that, I went home and couldn't get to sleep.

Today, I went into work to get an early start but discovered my system had not been completely set up, my script was incomplete, and no one from said show was in the building to help me. I spent several frustrated hours in an unusually hot and sweaty edit bay, and ended the day having accomplished next to nothing.

I got home late and found a message on my machine from CBS wanting to know if I'm interested in interviewing for a union show for this fall...after I have already gone staff where I am. My head may actually explode. Time for some Wally time.

3 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

My mom is on the board for her condo association and HATES it.

As for the CBS deal, nothing wrong with going on the interview, right? Is it a new show or existing?

8:33 AM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

Hope the weekend holds some fun for you...Have a Wally weekend!

5:31 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

LA - New show - I've never heard of it.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home