Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to Wally Wednesday boys and girls! Here's the little guy kicking it at Venice Beach last weekend as we ate at the Sidewalk Cafe:


I've been working at home for some time now and really enjoy it. I especially enjoy not having a commute, waking up when I want to and being with my dog all day long. I got a call today from my boss telling me I need to come back into the office to work for the next few weeks. They have a new show that is a huge ordeal and they need help with it. Every time I've been in the office over the past month, I've seen everyone scrambling all over the place for this show, and I keep thinking, "Thank God I'm not working on that monster!" Then I slink out the door with my House Hunters under my arm. Not anymore as of tomorrow. I am so not pleased. I guess it's good to be requested because they think I'm good or fast or whatever, I just am not looking forward to having to figure out a new show they haven't even figured out for themselves yet. Sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Ya know, whenever I watch House Hunters I will think of you and Wally!

5:30 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Is it Design Star?

Or better yet, is it the new George Gray show? Actually, I think the George Gray show is a different production company. I just love George.

8:19 AM  
Blogger LA said...

p.s. Sidewalk Cafe = Venice legend.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home