Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm sorry to do this to you all, but I got hooked on it, so I feel obliged to pass it on. Go to this link and try to save Fred the Bunny. You have one minute. I killed him about 4 times before I was able to save him. Fred is so damn cute you feel compelled to keep playing the game again and again. Have fun, and don't blame me when you don't get your work done today. Blame Kelly J. Compeau.

I finished watching Season 3 of The Shield last night. I have to admit, it's rare that series will actually get better and better as you continue to watch them. I'm now looking forward to watching Seasons 4 & 5. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, when the show is going to get stupid or jump the shark, but it hasn't happened yet. Also, I have to ask, but who names their kid CCH Pounder?

The song for the day is "No Easy Way Out" by Robert Tepper off his 1986 album of the same name, though you would probably remember it more from the Rocky IV soundtrack. Still, it didn't keep my junior high band from covering it. This guy was definitely a one hit wonder. I always liked this song, still do, though I hear the rest of his music is a lot more like Michael Bolton (eew).

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

I am a wicked seducer of both men & women. Mu-mu-mu-ha-ha-ha-ha...

KJC (who has yet to save her bunny, despite repeated tries)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I saved Fred. My day is done.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Before I head off to save Fred (I've already thrown paper into a trash can, caught poo and clubbed a seal for distance, so I might as well try this), I have to say that you are in for a treat with Seasons 4 and 5 of The Shield.

No jumping of the shark here. In fact, they are slated to go this season and then next season before they put an end to the show. Not sure if I can get you those seasons before we get together to close out the Kings season in style by going to their finale, but it's worth the wait.

12:59 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Ahhh, have only caught The Shield a couple of times but I like it.

8:27 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I killed the bunny a few times before I saved him. Whew!

8:13 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Damn you Edit and Kelly! I'm hooked!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home